miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

The Magic Projector

A CEO I had a few years ago, usted to said that he had what he called a 'Magic Projector" in their boardroom.

According to him, the device had miraculous properties that changed the direction of the company.

Any indicator, operational, financial or commercial, which was projected on that device dramatically improved at an incredible speed.

"When something is not working I just need to find the right indicator to measure it, fínd the people responsible for this indicator and ask them to project it here, and it will be ok within two or there weeks... It is a Magic Projector"

I always remember this because it was a great lesson on the need for the right indicators at all times, assign clear responsibilities to teams, and track what is important ... Oh, and of course, get a good Magic Projector.

This afternoon I will go to Best Buy to see if I get one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario